- Building Bacardi: Architecture, Art & Identity Hardcover – April 5, 2016
- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Rizzoli (April 5, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0847847489
- ISBN-13: 978-0847847488
BRITISH ART+ ExhibitionCatalog (Eng/Ger) 136 pages (2015) Photography ISBN-10: 386331565
Nigel Hall – David Nash – Kenny Hunter – Matthew Radford – May Cornet
- LICHTSPIELE Exhibition Catalog (Eng/Ger) 104 pages (2014) Photography ISBN-10: 3868331484
- CANNELLA, SAUERMANN, MORELLET, NEELOVA, BOTHA
- Jona Live - Jona Cerwinske (2012) Photography and Layout & Short Film (English) ISBN: not assigned
In cooperation with the Los Angeles Department of Transportation I supported the School Bicycle Safety and Transit Education Program to help elementary and middle schools, by demonstrating a safer and more responsible ride for our young students, to prevent accidents and be more comfortable on two wheels. This project caught my attention since I had my own traumatic experience as a child. Personal experiences shape and influence you, but they also make you believe in what you do. The program includes bicycle rodeos, safety lectures, and seminars.
In 2012 Christian Klugmann received the Letter of Appreciation from the Department of Transportation Los Angeles.
Public Speaker for Bicycle Safety Presentation for Los Angeles Schools - (LADOT)
Media Coverage for Susan G. Komen
Media Coverage for Susan G. Komen (Breast Cancer Foundation) in Miami (October 2012- Present)